Wednesday, September 16, 2009

G.I Joe Review

This was not just a regular visit to the movies, this was an experience. G.I Joe gets 5 thumbs up, this so far is the best super-hero movie I've seen thus far. They had advanced weapons, armor, and vehicles. The fight scenes were off the chain. I would definitely recommend that you go and see this movie. Director Stephen Sommers added another great movie to his collection of The Mummy Series. He had a super cast including main characters Marlon Wayans as Ripcord and Channing Tatum as Duke. I never was interested into G.I Joe when i was younger but after viewing this Movie i will always be a fan of G.I Joe. The movie was based on these two men who were in the army and had a special mission to deliver a chemical to the buyer. They were set up by the creator and almost failed the mission luckily G.I Joe came in and saved the day. The only
survivors were
the main two characters Duke and Ripcord. They were furious because they were the best two soldiers in the army, so they were recruited into the G.I Joe. On various occasions they had run ins with the bad team but the bad team was successful. That was until the G.I Joe found there secret hideout somewhere in Alaska. They came in attacked and destroyed the bad guys but not before the missiles where launched. Luckily Ripcord was classified to fly a jet and destroy the missiles before they hit there destinations. There's way more to it but if you wanna see more go and check it out.

G.I Joe was a very funny to me, there were a-lot of action parts in the movie which made it interesting. It had a good story line that kept you engaged through the end. The rivalries between the mystery man in white and the other one in black was genius and i would see it again if i had the moneY.(D-Fly)

1 comment:

  1. We agree although we don't give G.I. Joe five stars. We give it 3 stars

    ReplyDelete