Friday, September 25, 2009

Apple Documentary

The Documentary Welcome to Macintosh written by Robert Baca and Josh Rizzo mixes history, criticism and an unapologetic revelry of all things Apple
I think that the Documentary from apple was very educational but boring. It had some valid points and taught me a few things. I gave me inspiration because even though at first Apple wasn't very successful they keep going until they reached excellence.
Jim Reekes:(Engineer's are retarded. They have some kind of brain damage that allows them to not have social skills so that they could concentrate long enough to write code. But it's a disease. That's why I had to quite. I mean, I'm like an engineer in recovery. I don't want to write code anymore. It just makes you retarded. I mean, get a girlfriend, get a life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment