Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Renissaince Festival

Good morning Bloggers yesterday i attend the Renaissance festival in Planters-ville, Texas. This was my third going and it was cool. I didn't see anything new so it was not as fun as my previous years. On the other hand i finally tried alligator... o my god it is so disgusting. It taste nothing like chicken, that was a waste of my four dollars. There turkey legs were good this year i had one on the bus. I had an awkward conversation with the peanut man. So i went up to him and asked to purchase a bag of cinnamon roasted pecans. He responded " Do you want the big sack or the little sack" then he carried on asking do i want them salty or covered in cinnamon. I felt so uncomfortable. So i just threw my money on the counter and took my pecanS.

No comments:

Post a Comment